The shortest day of the year is behind us and its time to think about starting those payments for next years retreat.
There are five options available for accommodation this year. (Sorry no self catering available onsite)
Facilities include – guest bicycles, swimming pool, sauna, onsite Dining + Bar, tennis court all set the amazing heritage precinct of Mayday Hills Village just 900 meters from the centre of Beechworth.
Prices range from $525.00 for the Twin share Nurses quarters to $1120.00 for the Keferd King Suite. (All prices displayed below.)
You can add and subtract items on your booking on the registration page sidebar but the minimum cost, as usual, is the Summit University registration fee plus the venues surcharges for use of the conference room and other facilities.
Minimum cost for an adult is $355.00
- Linaker Art Deco Nurses Quarters – Twin Share – Per Person
- Twin share room in our Linaker Art Deco Nurses Quarters – fully renovated Art Deco Nurses Quarters in Mayday Hills Village | Beechworth.
- Rooms are separate but share a bathroom
- Linaker Art Deco Nurses Quarters – Per Couple Room in our Linaker Art Deco Nurses Quarters
- Same as above but the 2nd room is fitted out as a lounge
- Linaker Art Deco Nurses Quarters – for the single traveller
- Single room in our Linaker Art Deco Nurses Quarters
- 2nd room is fitted out as a lounge
- George Kerferd Hotel – Double room (for singles)
- DOUBLE ROOM – Simple tastefully decorated rooms perfect for a single traveller
- The room features a double bed, ensuite, television, tea and coffee, and a picturesque view of our gardens.
- George Kerferd Hotel-King Rooms (for couples only)
- A large contemporary room with a king sized bed, ensuite bathroom and peaceful view of our gardens.
- Breakfast is complementary for everyone staying onsite.
- We will be having a BBQ night again (maybe two?) for fellowship and anyone not staying onsite is welcome to join us. Cost is $30.00
Anyone without booked dinners will also need to pay separately for the BBQ
- Morning and Afternoon tea, Lunch and Dinners are all optional.
Prices are $60/$48/$120 and $294 respectively.
- We will endeavour to cater for all dietary requirements.
All the options are laid out on the registration page
Like previous years, the shuttle will be paid for on the day and per leg. Price is yet to be determined. See the front page for more information.
Choose your options on the registration page then head to the checkout OR add to cart from the price list below for a simple booking.
If you plan on using the card subscription service for automatic debits be aware that one payment will be taken out straight away with the next automatic deduction on the 1st of the following month. Choose EFT or Layby at checkout.