Summit University 2019 is open for bookings!!
The Summit Lighthouse Australia are pleased to announce Summit University 2019 will be held in country Victoria at Beechworth.
Other activities included are the outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and sauna / steam room.
– If you want to or have already started making payments via EFT/Credit Card subscription, please choose EFT or CHQ at checkout when registering.
– If you wish to pay for all or some of your booking visit your “My Account” page and use the payment option at the bottom.
– Monthly subscriptions can setup for your booking as well. We have 3 options available this year. $50.00, $100.00 and $150.00
– Questions? Email us – contact form at the bottom of this page.
Get a head start for next year and start your payments now by booking your place below.. (please note SU registration DOES NOT include food and accommodation but DOES include the venues conference fee)
There is an early bird cutoff date of 15th of December 2018 for both concession and full paying attendees this year.
If you are intending to stay offsite then a MINIMUM booking consists of the seminar registration. The price of registration for Summit University includes all Tuition, Manuals and the venues surcharge for use of the facilities, AV and the conference room. ($55.00)
Registration will take place in the foyer of the conference centre on Sunday 7:30 – 8:30pm or Monday 7:30-8:30am. We need to complete all registration and signing of the waiver forms prior to commencing SU, we thank you for your cooperation in completing this.
The Summit Lighthouse of Australia board looks forward to welcoming you to Summit University in Beechworth Jan’ 2019.
Some useful links here for accommodation as well as general information
Alternative Accommodation in Beechworth
There are many more motels, hotels, Air B&B, Bed and Breakfast guest houses in town. Below are some caravan parks and cheaper accommodation.
Beechworth’s is a popular tourist destination so there are plenty of snacks and goodies available just a few minutes away from the venue. The local supermarket is back in operation after burning down in 2016.
Travel options to Beechworth for SU 2019 for those who are not driving directly.
- Flying into Tullamarine Melbourne, Victoria, travel options are as follows:
VLine (Melbourne to Albury line) runs from Melbourne- Southern Cross to Wangaratta station (closest to Beechworth.) Cost between $19-$28 one -way but check VLine website for times as over the weekend they are not as frequent as the week -days.
- Hire car available at Tullamarine Airport
- Bus from Melbourne Airport/Grants Rd to Broadmeadows Station/Pascoe
17 min: $5 AUD
DURATION – 17 min
ESTIMATED PRICE: $5 AUD
FREQUENCY: Every 30 minutes
SCHEDULES AT: Public Transport Victoria (Route 901)
A myki card is required ptv.vic.gov.au
Tickets can be purchased: online and at the station
2 hour ticket: $5 AUD
Daily: $9 AUD
- The Bus Route 901 from Tullamarine Airport to Broadmeadows Railway Station will connect you to the VLine train departing Southern Cross, Melbourne to Albury Station. Wangarratta is the station you will need to disembark at (prior to Albury) as this is the closest station to Beechworth (32kms).
- Check train times so they coincide with bus from the airport.
Alternatively you can catch the SkyBus from the airport to Southern Cross and then VLine train to Wangarratta. This is slightly longer and a little more costly.
- VLine Train Departing Southern Cross, Melbourne
The VLine train departs Southern Cross, Melbourne to Albury Station. Wangarratta is the station you will need to disembark at (prior to Albury). This is the closest station to Beechworth (32kms). Check train times so they coincide with bus from airport.
Flights into Albury
- Regular flights into Albury (ABX) from major city centres Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane by Virgin, Qantas and Regional Express. Flight costs between $300- $500- return. This depends on the time the flight is booked as cost may increase closer to departure date.
- Car Hire from Albury is available.
- Taxi Details
Beechworth: 42 min – 50.9 km
For those who haven’t seen it here are the list of topics previously presented at our SU retreats here in Australia. There is link to a PDF version at the bottom of this post Year Location Topic Presenters Month 2003 Melbourne – Ferntree Gully The Path of...read more
We have gotten approval to hold this years July class SU topic at our retreat next year! Join forces with the World Teachers Jesus and Kuthumi to find El Morya’s One Million! Did you know? A million lightbearers or more are ready for the Teachings of the...read more
SU 2019 Registration Fee slight increase TSLA is pleased to announce that Summit University 2019 at Beechworth Victoria is in progress. The registration fee this year will be increased by $20, we have not had an increase in fees for over 15 years. The new...read more